Secure Information Sharing
- Bridging the Gap Between Strategy and IT
Secure Information Sharing saves lives.
Secure information sharing (SIS) makes it possible to access diverse information from disparate sources, share real-time confidential information, generate actionable intelligence, and make better-informed decisions to protect our health, our communities, and our way of life.
We can help.
When you don’t have the time or resources to achieve your information sharing goals, we can help. With the exact mix of skills and experience you need – and only when you need them. Reducing your overall cost of outcome by producing higher quality results in a shorter amount of time.
The most sought-after professionals in the industry.
Our focused work in SIS began in the 1990s with the design, development, and implementation of a State Criminal Justice Information System (CJIS) that become a model for other states and remains in operation today. We built on this work to become a leader in the development and deployment of Public Safety, Justice, and Homeland Security applications and solutions. Today, we offer this expertise within the private sector as well.
- Business Intelligence/Analytics
- Information Sharing and Business Process Optimization
- Identity and Privacy Management
We are data security experts with deep expertise in Identity Federation. Our team includes certified trainers in JIEM, NIEM, and GJXDM, helping practitioners nationwide to understand, adopt, and use these important tools for their success.
Members of our original team remain actively engaged within the SIS community. Our consultants are current in the latest technologies, and many carry advanced certifications in their fields. And our Practice Director serves on the Board of Directors of the IJIS Institute. Their work includes participation on organizational committees to develop standards and best practices central to Justice and Public Safety.
- Global Justice Information Sharing Initiative (Global) Security Working Group
- Global Standards and Infrastructure Working Group
- Global Federated Identity and Privilege Management (GFIPM) Delivery Team
- IJIS Institute Emerging Technology Committee
- IJIS Institute Security Committee
- IJIS Institute Technical Advisory Committee
- IJIS Institute Corrections Advisory Committee
- IJIS Institute Justice-to-Health Sub-Committee
When you need to share information securely.
We are a leader in the deployment of Public Safety, Justice, and Homeland Security applications and solutions. Our portfolio includes many of the most successful CJIS implementations in State and Local government today.
Our consultants are here for you. With a deep business and technical expertise – and an unabashed passion – in Secure Information Sharing. They can extend your skill sets, free up your resources, decrease your time to delivery, and drive down cost.
- Application Services
- Solutions Architecture
- Legacy Modernization
- Data Strategy
- Data Integration
- Business Intelligence (BI), Reporting, and Analytics
- Big Data
- Cloud and Infrastructure Services
- DevOps and Agile
- Infor Lawson Services
- Secure Information Sharing
- Business Consulting
- Project Management Office (PMO) Services
- Software Quality Assurance (SQA) Services
1-800-800-5044 Write to Us